NLC Centennial Roadshow: 100 Years, 100 Cities
As NLC approaches its centennial milestone, we’re preparing for a year-long celebration of activities, events, and celebrations highlighting our members, partners, and the transformative progress we’ve accomplished together. At the heart of this celebration, NLC is hitting the road for what we’re calling the “NLC Centennial Roadshow: 100 Years, 100 Cities.”
During this journey, NLC aims to visit 100 cities, in-person and virtually, to spotlight the unique stories of municipalities and the invaluable relationships they’ve cultivated with NLC. To bring this vision to life, we invite YOUR CITY to participate in this historic occasion, playing a vital part in showcasing and celebrating the diversity and resilience of America’s cities, towns and villages.
Benefits of Applying
- Showcase Your City: Spotlight your municipality, share its unique story, and demonstrate the invaluable relationship it has with NLC.
- Commemorate a Century of Advancing Local Government: Be a vital part of our year-long celebration, highlighting the transformative progress we’ve achieved together.
- Promote Your City: Use this platform to promote your city’s achievements and initiatives to a broader audience.
- Be a Part of History: Join an event that marks a historic moment in NLC’s journey and help build excitement for the future of America’s cities in the years to come.
Eligibility and How to Apply
To participate in the NLC Centennial Roadshow, applying cities must:
- Be an NLC direct or affiliate member city.
- Submit an electronic application form by 1/31/24.
Click the link below to access the NLC Centennial Roadshow Application, inviting NLC to visit your city and join us in celebrating a century of strengthening of cities.